Tradução & Definição
water: a água
US waters As "águas" territoriais dos Estados Unidos
to water (a plant): regar (uma planta)
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER T - SAY "WA'ER" NOT "WATER""
- "It looks like some sort of land surrounded on all sides by water."
- "Down in the water."
- "Your job - it is to walk around in desert and not drink water?"
- "I'm going in the water!"
- "My camel Sheeba, on the other hand, drinks water once a week."
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "Bruno : Attention, USS Calypso, this is Dr. Delavigne, I'm in the water, do you read me?"
- "I haven't drunk any water in three days!"
- "He was a good worker but he needed to consume food and water regularly, which slowed me down."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Water' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!