Tradução & Definição
we all (hate him): Todos nós (o detestamos)
- "I'm here to mediate the meeting, to make sure that we all remain calm and composed."
- "We all love women."
- "And while we all enjoy his company, I doubt that he could defend a pile of cow dung from a team of flies."
- "Brian : We all have to abide by office rules, Horatio."
- "I'll keep this brief, because I know that we all want to rub elbows and taste my wife's delicious spinach soufflé."
- "We can show our guests a bit of Australia, and then eat so much that we all throw up!"
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out e-mails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "Philip : Look, Icarus, we all know what happened, let's just get to the point."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Deep down, we all need a real man."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'We all' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!