Tradução & Definição
- "Our meeting with my grandfather Hector's solicitor, Mrs Bentley (of Gentry & Bentley Solicitors), is next Wednesday."
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "I'm not really sure what you do on Wednesdays, but you seem quite busy then, as well."
- "I'm not sure what you do on Wednesdays, but you seem quite busy then, as well."
- "No, I'm afraid Wednesday I'm having acupuncture."
- "and speaks with an American accent on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?"
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "WEDNESDAY 10TH DECEMBER"
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wednesday' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!