Tradução Well known
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "We turn our attention now to Sweden, a country best known for its delicious meatballs, outstanding ice hockey players and the 70's pop quintet ABBA."
- "I would like to express that I have nothing but respect for the work of Philip Cheeter, who is well-known and highly-reputed in my field of work, as well as for the Delavigne Corporation, which is rapidly becoming the standard-bearer for modern cosmetics corporations."
- "Bollocks is well known as a "splatter painter" or a "drip painter", which simply means that he stood on top of his canvases and threw the paint down onto them. Bollocks was an alcoholic, and often painted while drunk, as even novice museum-goers can guess."
- "Polly : As you can see, Mr. Warbuckle, Philip is also well-known for his charm with the ladies."
- "Trotter, best known for his incredible feats of magic, adorable little smile and the bizarre lightning-shaped scar on his forehead, was arrested after police found the boy circling drunkenly around Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square."
- "California is one of the most generous states when it comes to family leave, and the Delavigne Corporation is well-known for its progressive approach."
- "Xavier Delavigne, a well-known figure in the Parisian quarter of Montmartre, passed away yesterday."
- "What is less well-known, however, is that this San Francisco-based company is also leading the way in environmental improvements."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Well known' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Well known'? Compartilhe com a gente!