Tradução & Definição
the West o ocidente
- "3500 West Naples Drive"
- "Forget about the Old West, I'm taking you to the new East!"
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, you can't stay in this dirty, dusty Old West all your life."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "She's the fastest woman in the West!"
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA "THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST ""
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'West' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!