Tradução & Definição
What's going on?: O que está acontecendo?
What's going on? pode ser traduzido como: "Como vai?"
- "Horatio : I know what's going on here!"
- "Hey, I'm not sure what's going on here, Luna."
- "Brian : What's going on?"
- "Philip : Please, please, Ms. Bluff, we both know what's going on here."
- "What's going on here?"
- "Brent : What's going on, Rupert?"
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "The world needs to know what's going on in my life: Who I'm dating, what I'm eating, what I'm wearing, which interns are annoying me-"
- "I asked "What's going on?", but Horatio gestured for me to stay quiet, placed the bag on my desk and backed out of the room slowly, without saying a word."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'What's going on' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!