Tradução & Definição
whenever (you want): quando você quiser, a qualquer momento
Come over to my house whenever you want. Venha em minha casa quando quiser.
- "Yes sure, whenever you want."
- "Everyone should be able to express their ideas freely, whenever they want, without being censored or ridiculed."
- "Whenever you talk to me, you're polite and courteous."
- "I'm glad that you're a doctor and make a good living, and that I can get free x-rays whenever I want."
- "So, uh, please call me back whenever you get the chance and we'll set up a meeting."
- "I also want to be sure that it is available whenever I need it."
- "Whenever a delicate question is asked, or one which you can't or don't want to answer, feel free to tactfully decline a response."
- "I'm here whenever you need me, any time Wednesday nights from 8 until 10:00 pm."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Whenever one wants' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!