Tradução & Definição
(a) wild (animal): (um animal) selvagem
to be wild about (something) estar louco (por alguma coisa)
(What a) wild (idea!): (Que ideia) doida, maluca!
UK: You drive me wild with desire.
US: I grew up in the wild wild west with only my wild wild horse and this wild wild pistol. Isn't that wild?
- "Our mission is to track a wild dolphin and determine if communication is possible outside the aquarium. Admiral Jones, take us down!"
- "Adios Horatio, you wild, naked guy"
- "I'm trying to tell Brian about my wild sex party, and you keep asking me all these personal questions about politics!"
- "This party is wild!"
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "Really Brian, you and your wild imagination."
- "wild applause"
- "Jean : Ahem, today I would like to discuss the plight of the wild pigeon."
- "I'm a close friend of singer Elkie Johns and I've been to some pretty wild parties."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wild' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!