Tradução & Definição
(red, white) wine: um vinho (tinto ou branco)
a bottle of wine uma garrafa de vinho
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "Just me and the girls enjoying some wine and talking about anything and everything."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wine' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!