Tradução & Definição
I wonder (if / whether Bruno is happy): Eu me pergunto, Eu especulo, Eu fico pensando (se Bruno é feliz)
I wonder whether we'll have this report finished by Monday. Me pergunto se vamos ter terminado esse relatório na segunda-feira.
a wonder: uma maravilha, um milagre
It's a wonder that he's still running marathons at the age of ninety. É um milagre que ele ainda participe de maratonas aos noventa anos.
UK: Can you name the seven wonders of the world?
US: I wonder if I can...
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "I wonder if you can hear me, sweet friend, sweet prince."
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco."
- "Harold : So, ladies and gentlemen, you're probably wondering why I've brought you all the way up to the North Pole."
- "I was wondering where you got those magnificent baby blues!"
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "I know it's up to you of course, but Susie- Oh that's right... You're probably wondering about Susie."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wonder' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!