Tradução & Definição
a wooden table uma mesa de madeira
the forest a floresta, o bosque
- "But the microfiche is in my wood"
- "Brian : ...or a piece of wood..."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "I have a small bed made of feathers and wood."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood... that sort of thing."
- "Hannah : Ok, I was about four years old I think, and I was lost in the woods."
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
- "Betty : They're playing in the woods."
- "Brian : Or a piece of wood!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wood' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!