Tradução & Definição
a wooden table uma mesa de madeira
the forest a floresta, o bosque
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
- "Brian : ...or a piece of wood..."
- "Betty : They're playing in the woods."
- "Hannah : Ok, I was about four years old I think, and I was lost in the woods."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood... that sort of thing."
- "But the microfiche is in my wood"
- "I have a small bed made of feathers and wood."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wood' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!