Tradução & Definição
to write: escrever
Esse verbo é irregular
I write / I wrote / I have written
a writer: um escritor, um autor
(I need confirmation) in writing: (Eu preciso de uma confirmação) por escrito
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
- "Edward : Well, I think I should write all the songs for the contests."
- "English: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
- "Spanish: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "I am writing to you from my countryside cottage in Yorkshire, where my forced retirement is driving me crazy."
- "There's some writing on it."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Write' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!