Tradução & Definição
- "Young Bruno : I don't know Mr. Romanonivitch."
- "Talking 'bout the young style."
- "Young Bruno : Okay, here goes nothing."
- "Young Philip : Uhhh, no thanks, Mr. R."
- "So, what do you have to say for yourself young lady, hmm?"
- "Not even you, young Mr. Quincy?"
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "-Well-brought-up young ladies takes naps ( sic ) at parties."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Young' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!