Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to affect (someone): afetar, influenciar (alguém), ter um efeito sobre (alguém)
- "I realised my hair was affecting my meditation, so I shaved it off."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
- "Sleep also affects mood."
- "And I'll let you imagine how a massive sale of shares could affect your stock's price."
- "Moira : Potassium is delicious, Brent, but even so, the American Nutritional Board warns that eating too many eggs poses a health risk due to high levels of cholesterol, which can affect people with heart disease."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Affect'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Affect'? Compartilhe com a gente!