Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
an appointment: um encontro, um compromisso, uma entrevista
To make an appointment Marcar uma consulta, um encontro
UK: I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor.
US: This is a funeral home. It's too early to make an appointment with us.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Philip : It wasn't a dental appointment Doris."
- "I have an appointment to have my shoes shined at 3:00, and I don't like to be rushed."
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "As per your request, I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Donna Donovan."
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
- "I'd like to confirm my appointment for next Tuesday at 2.30PM.'"
- "Doris : Hello Mr Cheeter, how was your dental appointment?"
- "I don't recall having any appointments this morning."
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Appointment'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Appointment'? Compartilhe com a gente!