Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a (broom) closet (US): um armário de (vassoura)
I heard that Susie hides her lovers in the broom closet. Ouvi dizer que Susie esconde seus amantes no armário de vassouras.
a broom uma vassoura
- "If you were really in the closet, 'writing lyrics', then read us what you wrote!"
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
- "Philip : And remember that time when you got stuck in the closet all night?"
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see."
- "7.20AM – Find space in closet to hide myself."
- "As many of you are already aware, we've recently replaced the photocopier next to the broom closet."
- "I was in my song closet, writing lyrics."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Broom closet'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Broom closet'? Compartilhe com a gente!