Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
an educational (game): (um jogo) educativo
- "Xavier never received a formal education, but he became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer."
- "This includes finding your new home and paying the rent, shipping your furniture to your chosen destination, and even providing a private American education for your children."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in... possibly a burka or sarong... I do look forward to that... Dammit Edward!"
- "EDUCATION 1981–1985 Evergreen State University, Olympia."
- "Customer assistance representative EDUCATION"
- "In the US, the higher a person's income and level of education, the more likely they are to vote."
- "Hannah : Yes, and we didn't get any help with relocation costs, or a free private education for our hypothetical children."
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Education' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Education'? Compartilhe com a gente!