Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
everybody: todo mundo, todos
UK: Everybody enjoyed our holiday by the sea.
US: When I told everybody that the match was cancelled, they became angry.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
- "Hello everybody."
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "Everybody now, sing with me!"
- "Please settle down everybody."
- "Everybody to the boardroom immediately!"
- "Everybody, please calm down."
- "Does everybody remember that?"
- "Icarus : Alright, everybody, settle down, there's no reason to panic, even though this is an emergency, there's no reason to panic!"
- "Everybody was kung-fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lightning."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Everybody'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Everybody'? Compartilhe com a gente!