Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
an expression: uma expressão
- "Bruno : Yes, Brian, hence the expression: "Surprise Inspection"."
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "Today I'm wearing a sky blue shirt, so I'll be using expressions related to the sky and the colour blue."
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "I choose my expressions for the day when I get dressed each morning."
- "Have you ever heard the expression "the customer is always right"?"
- "Have you ever heard the expression "you've got to spend money to make it"?"
- "Do you have this expression in English?"
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your "neck of the forest"* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "COCKNEY EXPRESSIONS (and their English translations)"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Expression'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Expression'? Compartilhe com a gente!