Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
an herb (US), a herb (UK): uma erva
Note that in the UK, the 'h' in 'herb' is pronounced and the term is preceded by the article 'a', whereas in the US, the 'h' is silent and is preceded by 'an'.
UK: Basil is my favourite herb.
US: Basil is the only herb I don't like.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals, using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Xavier taught Bruno all that he knew about herbs, flowers, alcohols and chemicals."
- "Oléré, an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals in the heart of the Amazon, used herbs and plants from the rainforest for medicinal purposes."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Organization of space (for example, in your case, it may bode ill if your bottles of poison are kept on the same shelf as the herbal extracts)."
- "- The herb garden is not an ‘all you can smoke' buffet."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Herb'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Herb'? Compartilhe com a gente!