Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
an herb (US), a herb (UK): uma erva
Note that in the UK, the "h" in "herb" is pronounced and the term is preceded by the article "a", whereas in the US, the "h" is silent and is preceded by "an".
UK: Basil is my favourite herb.
US: Basil is the only herb I don't like.
- "Xavier taught Bruno all that he knew about herbs, flowers, alcohols and chemicals."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Too many herbal teas, perhaps."
- "As for your various "herbal" requests, I'm afraid that they just aren't realistic."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals, using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "Oléré, an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals in the heart of the Amazon, used herbs and plants from the rainforest for medicinal purposes."
- "Oléré was an Indian shaman who practiced strange rituals using herbs and plants from the rainforest."
- "- The herb garden is not an "all you can smoke" buffet."
- "As for your various "herbal" requests, I'm afraid that they just aren't that popular around the office."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Herb'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Herb'? Compartilhe com a gente!