Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(a) horrible (man): (um homem) horrível, espantoso
He was a horrible little boy, always pulling the legs off spiders. Ele era um menino horrível, sempre arrancando as patas das aranhas.
UK: He was a horrible little boy, always pulling the legs off spiders.
US: That is the most horrible shirt I have ever seen.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "'Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles'."
- "I mean, I love your acting in 'Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles'."
- "Edward : Oh my god Jean, that's horrible!"
- "- 'Crocodile Dundee' (those horrible films!"
- "Brian : Oh dear, how horrible!"
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "Bruno : Undeniably horrible!"
- "Also, you're a horrible person and I don't want to help you."
- "He plays the doctor in the show, 'Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles'."
- "The TV network canceled 'Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles' due to poor ratings."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Horrible'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Horrible'? Compartilhe com a gente!