Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to insult: ofender, insultar, aviltar
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
- "Their young German star, Hans Kuper, was suspended by the club for insulting the kangaroo mascot of a rival team. Kuper was angry because the kangaroo apparently mocked him."
- "Are you trying to insult me?"
- "If someone insults you, don't take it personally."
- "I don't believe Luna would ever insult anyone."
- "And don't insult the differently-sized."
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "Hannah : I have never been so insulted in my entire life."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Insult' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Insult'? Compartilhe com a gente!