Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a laboratory, a 'lab': um laboratório
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "Warbuckle enters Horatio's laboratory"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory', everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Giuseppe is currently resting in the laboratory under the supervision of Willy the security guard."
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "Speaking of which, I never liked the lab on the second floor - I want to move it to the basement."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "To the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory'!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Laboratory'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Laboratory'? Compartilhe com a gente!