Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
(He is a) great mind: (Ele é um) gênio
- "Early reaction to the announcement has been mixed: Some have praised Delavigne Corp for its audacity, saying that the products, as well as the increased price tag they will likely carry, are well worth the price for the peace of mind they will provide."
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "I want you to be the first to try a new machine that can show you inside people's minds!"
- "Horatio : My mind is very open and I accept your generous offer."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife..."
- "Host : Hello and welcome to Mind Your Business - the quiz show where we invite the best minds of Corporate America to answer questions on absolutely anything!"
- "Now then, I want you to focus on that feeling of strength and put it somewhere in your mind where you can find it again."
- "Donna : So, Mr. Farmer you were talking about a machine that would allow me to look into the minds of my patients."
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of perfect buddhahood."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Mind' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Mind'? Compartilhe com a gente!