Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
popular: popular, na moda, ao gosto do público
Susie is quite popular with men. Susie é muito popular com os homens.
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and has been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "This exhibit looks pretty popular though."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "The day is reported as being "extremely unpopular" with workers and school children."
- "I think you mean to say that you were immediately captivated by the symphony's opening motif, and that the orchestra continued to provide a stunning interpretation of one of Beethoven's most popular works."
- "We do not currently plan to change either the name or the ingredients of our popular "Vegetable Soup"."
- "Bruno's Brew is the most popular perfume in Brazil, and as things stand, I have nothing to give our wholesalers for the Christmas rush."
- "A boxed set for the holiday season might be a popular item."
- "I am extremely popular in Germany."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Popular'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Popular'? Compartilhe com a gente!