Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to pursue (a line of thought): seguir, acompanhar (uma linha de raciocínio)
The police are still pursuing the suspect. A polícia ainda está perseguindo o suspeito.
We should pursue this new policy that Susie has proposed. Deveríamos seguir essa nova política proposta por Susie.
to pursue a career fazer carreira
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "Marlene : If you come with me, we can pursue my dream of performing stand-up comedy."
- "I have made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become."
- "Depending on your views, we'll decide whether or not to pursue these ideas and invest in a full-scale campaign, in conjunction with the R & D department."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Pursue'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Pursue'? Compartilhe com a gente!