Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a system: um sistema, um organismo
We have a new system for dealing with customer complaints, we're a lot faster now.
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "A parallel system seems to me to be the only sensible solution to the smoking problem."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "In an attempt to tackle the obesity epidemic, the British government today announced a new labelling system to be used on food."
- "Oh anyway, my name is Fred Farmer and I'm calling from DataSeed Systems."
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports and, oh, he's just pooed on me!"
- "I can see your name is already on our system. You saw an opera in January."
- "I'm pleased to announce that we are experimenting with the Automated Firing System (AFS)."
- "The previously privately-owned DataSeed Systems has announced that the general public can finally own a piece of the successful company."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'System'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'System'? Compartilhe com a gente!