Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(a) team-building (meeting): (uma reunião) para fortalecer o espírito do time, da equipe. Uma reunião motivacional.
- "Delavigne Team-Building Weekend"
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "Subject: Corporate Retreat and Team-Building"
- "Without further ado, I'd like to turn things over to Lieutenant Lawrence Laughsalot, a "team-building" consultant from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "The shareholders of this company are making themselves heard by suggesting that we incorporate efficiency experts, and team-building consultants to our current infrastructure."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Team-building'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Team-building'? Compartilhe com a gente!