To do business with
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to do business with someone: fazer negócios com alguém
We've been doing business together for the last fifty years. Fazemos negócios juntos há cinquenta anos.
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you, Harold."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
- "I very much look forward to doing further business with you soon."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "Anything below that and we no longer do business with you."
- "Follow these pointers, and you'll soon look like the kind of man that people want to do business with."
- "Brian : Pleasure doing business with you!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To do business with'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To do business with'? Compartilhe com a gente!