Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to mention: mencionar, referir-se a, citar, dizer
Please don't ever mention that name! Por favor, nunca mencione esse nome!
Bruno mentioned that you like playing golf. Bruno me disse que você gosta de jogar golfe.
I won't mention to the boss that you were an hour late to work today. Não vou dizer para o chefe que você chegou ao trabalho uma hora atrasada hoje.
Com relação aos substantivos:
The manager has made no mention of raising our salaries. O gerente não disse nada sobre aumentar nossos salários.
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "I don't think so, there's no mention of fish."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "I don't mention the monkeys and I don't mention the lab records."
- "Whatever you do, don't mention any pregnancy issues, or you could get DC into serious trouble."
- "Did he mention anything or anyone particular?"
- "Bruno : No, he didn't mention anything about kilts."
- "Susie : If we agree on a deadline of 3 months, we would need the Delavigne name to be mentioned at least 60 times in the book."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To mention'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To mention'? Compartilhe com a gente!