Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to mention: mencionar, referir-se a, citar, dizer
Please don't ever mention that name! Por favor, nunca mencione esse nome!
Bruno mentioned that you like playing golf. Bruno me disse que você gosta de jogar golfe.
I won't mention to the boss that you were an hour late to work today. Não vou dizer para o chefe que você chegou ao trabalho uma hora atrasada hoje.
Com relação aos substantivos:
The manager has made no mention of raising our salaries. O gerente não disse nada sobre aumentar nossos salários.
- "I don't think so, there's no mention of fish."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Did he mention anything or anyone particular?"
- "Bruno : No, he didn't mention anything about kilts."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "Susie : If we agree on a deadline of 3 months, we would need the Delavigne name to be mentioned at least 60 times in the book."
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "Whatever you do, don't mention any pregnancy issues, or you could get DC into serious trouble."
- "I don't mention the monkeys and I don't mention the lab records."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To mention'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To mention'? Compartilhe com a gente!