Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
Having tea at 4 PM is a typically English practice. Tomar o chá às 4 horas da tarde é um costume tipicamente inglês.
- "A typical hunt involves 50 dogs and 50 horse riders blowing horns like this one."
- "Retail sales typically increase 50-70% in the three months leading up to December 31st."
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "They are a typical Australian couple, and they are going to welcome us in their typical Australian home."
- "I'll play the part of a typical customer you might come across."
- "Accounts Payable will be letters from people asking for money – typically these will include invoices we need to pay."
- "Philip : So Edward, that whole plate of mashed potatoes – is that a typical Swedish thing?"
- "Those are typically the traits of a French woman."
- "Susie : Wayne is a typical working-class male."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Typically'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Typically'? Compartilhe com a gente!