Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "I've surfed every wave in this building, including the killer break in the first floor toilet."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "Lou : Mate, if you come with me, we'll surf the biggest waves in the galaxy!"
- "and wave 'em like you just don't care"
- "I can even hear the sound of the waves crashing against the shore."
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
- "Edward : They can wave to a friend or hold power tools."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wave' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Wave'? Compartilhe com a gente!