Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a workplace: um local de trabalho
Smoking is prohibited in the workplace. É proibido fumar em local de trabalho.
- "Kimmie : No, my presentation is on the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace."
- "Being respected in the workplace"
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "You know there are thousands of cases of workplace sexual harassment in the States every year."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Susie : Have you seen the new guidelines for language in the workplace Brian?"
- "Banned from the workplace"
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
- "We need to have a long talk about appropriate language in the workplace."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Workplace' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Workplace'? Compartilhe com a gente!