about that...: à propos de... concernant...
About that raise I asked for yesterday, I've changed my mind. Concernant l'augmentation de salaire que je vous ai demandée hier, j'ai changé d'avis.
(I would like to talk) about that (later): (J'aimerais qu'on parle) de cela (plus tard)
- "Anyway, you have to talk to Philip about that."
- "Rupert : Well I wouldn't know anything about that, but thank you nonetheless."
- "Forget about that, let me show you another "app"."
- "Could you tell me who I could talk to about that?"
- "Now, you might be wondering what's so interesting about that."
- "Brent : What's so interesting about that, Moira?"
- "Icarus's Mom : Ah, oh... I'm not sure about that, Icarus, my injury isn't that bad."
- "Edward : No, everybody knows about that."
- "Hannah : I'm not sure about that Horatio."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'About that' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !