an accident: un accident, un incident, un accroc, un problème
by accident (or accidentally): accidentellement, par hasard
- "Shaun Saber : Yeah, my artificial arm. I lost my real arm in a photocopying accident."
- "A shipment of perfume was being transported to São Paulo when the accident occurred."
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "In the event of an accident, if someone files a claim against you, you could be liable for thousands of dollars in damages."
- "Covers medical bills if you or your passengers are hurt in an accident."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "$100,000 per accident"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Accident' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !