accurate: juste, précis, exact
Icarus's figures are always accurate. Les chiffres que donne Icarus sont toujours justes.
The article gave an accurate account of the trial. L'article a donné un compte-rendu exact du procès.
accurately: exactement, précisément
accuracy: la justesse, la précision
- "The Supertrowel also comes with a non-slip grip for accuracy and detachable magnifying lens for really small weeds."
- "But more accurately, I'm the winner because I'm getting paid for organizing this."
- "You rightly banned Icarus Quincy from the building for arguing that IcarusBot's calculations were less accurate than a human."
- "Please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these stories, but we do guarantee you will be shocked."
- "These idioms are not entirely accurate."
- "Brent : That's not entirely accurate, Stephanie."
- "Police report that no one at the bar was sober enough to describe the suspected assailant's face accurately."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Accurate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !