to add (an opinion): ajouter, rajouter, apporter (une opinion)
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "Let's add some humour in there."
- "(delete as applicable - please add further information)"
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Add' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !