to adapt: (s')adapter, (s')accommoder
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "Moira : Umm, Brent, Jurassic Park is a Hollywood film adapted from a science fiction novel."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "I am working for a company which offers French lessons by email, using a unique approach which adapts to each user."
- "But I think we might be able to convey their beauty better if we adapted the ad campaign for each country."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Adapt' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !