to adapt: (s')adapter, (s')accommoder
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "But I think we might be able to convey their beauty better if we adapted the ad campaign for each country."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "I am working for a company which offers French lessons by e-mail, using a unique approach which adapts to each user."
- "Moira : Umm, Brent, Jurassic Park is a Hollywood film adapted from a science fiction novel."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Adapt' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !