additionally: de plus, en outre
additional: supplémentaire, ajouté
- "Additionally, the Research & Development Department will be embarking on a three-month trek into the Indonesian jungle to hunt for new ingredients."
- "Physical description: (Age) 19 (Height) 5.8 M (Weight) 2367 KG (additional information) LOVES SUDOKU"
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
- "I am sending a list of additional services ChinaCorp can provide, as an attachment to this email."
- "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / CULTURAL IMPACT"
- "I'll do my best to address any additional concerns, and then we'll wrap up the proceedings."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Additionally' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !