South Africa: l'Afrique du Sud
- "Icarus : Mr. Oléré, in your latest shipment you've got oils from Tasmania, Edelweiss extract imported from Austria, and 700 thoraxes from the African honey bee!"
- "Edward : Where's that? Africa?"
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "My predecessor, Mobu1, told me about this program. I should have listened to him. -Mobu2, Africa."
- "The time difference between Africa and the States always confuses me, but I think I've got it figured out finally!"
- "African Honey-Bee Thorax"
- "We adopted an African child together."
- "My brothers in Africa are suffering."
- "I can't make it on Friday: I just arrived in South Africa, and I'll be here for three weeks."
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Africa' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !