to be afraid (of snakes): avoir peur (des serpents)
I'm afraid. J'ai peur.
(I'm) afraid (that he is very sick): (Je) crains (qu'il ne soit très malade)
I'm afraid to say that (your plant is dead): J'ai le regret de vous informer que (votre plante est morte)
- "They are trying to break me, Bruno, and I am afraid that despite my rugged, tough exterior, I may not last."
- "I'm afraid this is also a fight to the death."
- "Doctor von Headcold : I'm afraid you have lost your ability to smell!"
- "Samantha : I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you can never hope to replace Sheeba."
- "Afraid to go into the deep"
- "Lawyer : I'm afraid that there's some bad news as well, Mr. Capone."
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
- "I'm afraid to say you were right."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history, I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Afraid' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Afraid' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...