(two weeks, a long time) ago: il y a (deux semaines, longtemps)
- "Two months ago, Horatio and I were cruelly imprisoned in the abhorrent, but surprisingly spacious kitchen of a 4-star restaurant."
- "Bruno : I first met Betty on a blind date a couple of months ago at a bar."
- "Edward : Dad, you just met me an hour ago."
- "Bruno : Ma'am, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "I'm surprised you didn't leave him years ago."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "Bruno : Madam, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Hours ago, a partial transcript of the negotiations was leaked online."
- "Announcer : One hundred and ten years ago today, our spectacular leader, General Horatio Oléré, was born."
- "This is my dad about thirty years ago, and this woman right next to him, I think that that is-"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ago-voca' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !