the (fresh mountain) air: l'air (frais de la montagne)
to air (a bedroom): aérer (une chambre)
- "Make cold air!"
- "This fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Taking in the salty sea air, surrounded by men in uniform, vomiting my guts out."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "On the count of three, he will be fired into the air!"
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "(ahem) Throw your hands in the air"
- "The fans blow air over the cartridges, and the scent of the perfume wafts into the surrounding area."
- "And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air..."
- "Bob the Brit : Alright, let me see those hands in the air, tough guy!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Air-noun' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !