(he's) alive: (il est) vivant, en vie
Are you still alive? Es-tu toujours en vie?
to live: vivre
to look alive: avoir l'air vivant
- "Do you think they're... they're alive?"
- "Horatio : For the moment, we are alive."
- "Horatio : Alive?"
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "My job is to keep you all alive during this mission."
- "Thank god, we're alive!"
- "Elvis alive and living in Antarctica!"
- "Horatio : Time will tell if they are alive."
- "He's still alive, right?"
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Alive' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !