almost: presque, quasiment
We are almost there. Nous sommes presque arrivés.
- "Kevin : But it's almost 6 o'clock, don't you need to close the factory soon?"
- "I'm almost tempted to bite them, but I won't - I'm a vegetarian."
- "He looks different... almost like a man."
- "He argues that "almost everyone performs their best when under stress"."
- "Bruno : Yes, well when I say "colorful", I mean that you use black and white in a way that is so revolutionary, it... I can almost see colors."
- "Brian : Almost, nearly there… and, voilà , your internet should be working now!"
- "Bruno : You almost gave me a heart attack!"
- "Nina : Almost sir."
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "Edward : I quite like how realistic it is... It almost looks like a real window."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Almost' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !