(Mr Smith has been arrested,) along with (his dog): (Mr Smith a été arrêté,) ainsi que (son chien)
She not only arrived late to the dinner, but she came along with her whole family. Non seulement elle est arrivée en retard au dîner, mais elle était en plus accompagnée de toute sa famille.
Philip was called into the office along with Kevin: Philip a été convoqué dans le bureau en même temps que Kevin
- "Perhaps we could offer partial payment for the position along with free tickets to Mickeyland;"
- "Edward : Just send the package back and we will ship out a replacement immediately, along with a complimentary bottle of TigerLily to show that we are truly sorry about any inconvenience caused."
- "The policy is on your desk, along with some chocolates."
- "You are one of the most important people in my life, along with the monkeys."
- "Bruno : Well, I make perfumes, along with my associate Horatio Oléré."
- "The ticket is on your desk, along with a chocolate."
- "I will bring you the amended expense form later today, along with a warm glass of milk."
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "Along with golf, cricket is one of the oldest sports in the world."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Along with' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !