UK: I need five bananas, some toilet paper and a bottle of champagne... oh, and I'll also take a cigar.
US: I would also like a cigar.
- "Also, giant lizards make our beds, and robots are excellent jazz musicians."
- "I also did a lot of stapling and faxing."
- "It turns out you're also very funny."
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "All Queen albums are also half price."
- "Because that's also on the menu."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "I have also been programmed to speak 10,000 languages."
- "I'm afraid this is also a fight to the death."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Also' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !