to analyze: analyser
an analysis: une analyse
UK: This program provides a detailed analysis of the issues.
US: We're analyzing the budget to see where we can save money.
- "So can you analyze this piece of art for our listeners, Belinda?"
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this "copycat" product is nothing to worry about."
- "It analyses the unique movements of the phone's owner."
- "Icarus will be giving us a financial analysis of this past year momentarily."
- "Field research and marketing analysis show that the most efficient way of communicating a memorable advertisement is either through powerful, minimalist images or through endless repetition."
- "I should really analyze all the options here."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Analyze' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !