to answer (a question): répondre (à une question)
Answer me! Réponds-moi!
to answer the phone répondre au téléphone
an answer: une réponse
- "The tree of mystery has the power to answer one question."
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brother Jones, sometimes the answer you are seeking is the question itself."
- "Brian : Chuk-Chuk, I am looking for answers."
- "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the answer is clearly "yes"!"
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Answer me, Greg, this part of the song is interactive!"
- "Horatio : I don't answer your questions!"
- "Answers: an LP is a long playing record (size 12 inches, played at 33⅓ rpm);"
- "Report to me, there's some questions you'll have to answer."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Answer' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !