(Ask me) anything at all!: (Demande-moi) tout ce que tu veux !
(He doesn't like) anything at all!: (Il n'aime) rien du tout !
- "I can't see anything at all."
- "I'm here to answer your questions about anything and everything: love, sex, romance, work, anything at all."
- "Please feel free to ask anything at all."
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Anything at all' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !